Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's been almost one year since I started my blog and I am constantly amazed that someone other than my mom or sister even bother reading it. I love the people I have met through their own blogs and it's unbelievably cool to track visitors to my lowly little blog from all over the world. One of my new friends from thesnailstrail just gave me the Lemonade Award. This is really a great because it is for showing gratitude or for having a great attitude. I am so happy that she appreciates mine! I want to thank Kari for awarding me... I will be posting a list later, once I gather names and websites, of those friends I am passing it on to. Thanks Kari!

The Lemons to Lemonade Award!
[Picture+7.png]



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites