Tuesday, September 8, 2009

White "Chocolate" Wednesday


It's another White Wednesday and on the menu at The Shabby Tiara...white chocolate.
Okay...this is definitely not a fat-free zone, but you just have to see these yummy treats!!!!
There are recipe links at the end for a few of these goodies.


White Chocolate Coconut Cake from Southern Living...A Good thing!




White Chocolate Key-Lime Cookies...melt in your mouth good!





White Chocolate Latte...Iced and Hot!





White Chocolate Trifle...I am sooooo making this someday!




White Chocolate Berry Tiramisu...Making this too:-)




And how about a White Chocolate White House...Amazing!!!


Recipe Links:
~Cookie recipe
~Tiramisu recipe
~Trifle recipe
To join in on White Wednesday, please visit Faded Charm Cottage.

~White Wednesday

8 comments:

  1. oh for crying out loud
    i need to loose 10 lbs...and now the shot of white chocolate frap from starbucks...oh heaven help me. & the white choc key lime pie cookies
    i'm not coming back to your blog
    ever
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my but these look and sound delicious! I think I will have to try the first one because I love coconut cake! Is that the current issue of Southern Living, or do you have the recipe to share?

    God bless my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I think I drooled on my keyboard while looking at the White Chocolate Trifle.

    Following you from MBC...
    http://thanksmailcarrier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything just looks so absolutely divine! (except the coconut, that I can live without) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followed your link from Blissfully Domestic and had to say how delicious this white post is looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this all looks sooooo good. I would love for you to join me for Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That all looks incredibly delicious!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites