Thursday, May 27, 2010

HAPPY...


LOVING, AFFECTIONATE, LOYAL, FUNNY, FRIENDLY, CUDDLY, GENTLE, PLAYFUL, EXCITED, CURIOUS, JOYFUL, SILLY, KIND, SWEET, FORGIVING.

So...
How many people do you know that have ALL of these qualities...
every day...
all at the same time?????

I don't have them all...
at least not all at the same time.

And personally, I don't know of anyone else who does either.

But MAUI does...
which is why we are celebrating my sweet boy's 2nd birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAUI!!!!




Thank you for bringing joy, companionship and laughter into our lives every single day!!!

I wish you a day filled with bones, car rides, open windows, playing fetch, napping on the couch, chew toys and lots of hugs and kisses!
Oh...and lots of fun things to bark at...

like the pool guy, the lawn guys...and bunnies.
XOXOXOXOX


6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for pictures, he is so sweet! Happy birthday fella!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie!! When I was reading your list, I thought, the only "person" that I know like that is my dog. :) I've always thought God was in a very, very good mood when he gave us dogs. Such wonderful creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Suzanne when I read all that I said it sounded like my fur baby Isabella,,,,lol really I did,, then low and behold you talked about you sweet little Maui..... Happy Birthday sweet little guy.....

    Doggy Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Maui! Love the photo montage...I may have to figure out how to do one of those. The pictures are all wonderful, he is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAUI!!!! I hope you have many, many more. You are one sweeeeeeeet lookin' pup!!
    Have a wonderful Holiday weekend!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, what a beautiful fella Maui is, love his birthday hat!
    Happy birthday Maui!

    Barb
    "mom" to Halo, India and Gracie

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites