Wednesday, August 25, 2010

In 3 Weeks...

I will be leaving you to visit Europe!
Yes, in 3 weeks we will be jetting on British Airways to
London,








Paris








and Rome








with a day in Florence, Italy too.

Ooh la la;)

So, if any of you world travelers have any tips for me...things that are a must see, favorite restaurants, just getting around in general...I would love to hear each and every thought you have. You know my email...shabbychicks@gmail.com.
Thanks and Happy Wednesday to you!!!

P.S. You know I love old barns, right?
Well, somehow I found a fabulous group of ladies who make up a group called
The Barn Chicks and Friday's blogs will all be about...
you guessed it...
BARNS..
with a side of APPLES thrown in!
So check back Friday to start getting in the Fall mood if you haven't already.

Au Revoir





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! It sounds like the trip of a lifetime Suzanne. I will be thinking of you lots and praying all goes well. My parents will be off to Europe around the same time and will visit Spain and Sweden.

    Can't wait for pictures and stories! I also can't wait for the barn posts, I LOVE barns!

    Love you!
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're going, it sounds like a fabulous trip!
    Bring a change of battery for your camera and the largest mega bite card you can find. We'll want to see all the photos when you return of course! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!
    Oh!
    Oh!
    Oh!
    Oh!
    Be still my LONDON/EUROPE lovin' heart!!!!!!
    Oh Suzanne!
    Do you KNOW how much I love Europe!
    London is my fave!
    I gotta hear all about this!
    And we always fly British Airways!
    Oh yeah!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzanne,
    ... Wonderful!!! Hope you have much fun!
    Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave such sweet and uplifting note! Hope your hand is OK. Oh, I meant to say your tutus are just fantastic... love them to pieces!
    Monicax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Suzanne,
    This is the BEST most exciting news!!! I must have caught your vibe because I woke up this morning and said to my husband, "Let's go to Paris." I was serious...he's just not one to leave the states...me--I love to travel everywhere...
    I'm so excited--this is the neatest most awesome post!!!
    It's a fairytale come true.
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this sounds wonderful, you'll love it!
    Our oldest was there last year and loved it.

    Enjoy and safe travels!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites