Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Goodies and a ROYAL announcement...

well, my intentions were good.
 I had more ideas to share the other day but my blog wouldn't let me:(
so let's finish up today.
and be sure to read to the end for my little announcement:)

okay, I think we left off at CUPCAKES...
BUNNY cupcakes!
 just one question for you...
any idea how they made the ears?
i have no idea but want to give them a try:)
 and no matter the weather, be HAPPY !
moving on...to
CHICKS!
 no, not the "shabby chicks" hahaha...
but EASTER chickies!
actually, I don't have much to say about these cuties...
 except they will make your Easter table oh so sweet:)
Have a Happy, Beautiful and Blessed Easter...
because when all of the goodies are gone we remember that this is
the reason for Easter...
 THIS is what gives us HOPE...
Happy Easter!

and now for my "Royal Announcement"...
 all next week is ROYAL WEDDING week on my blog...
complete with a ROYAL GIVEAWAY on wedding day!!!
now here is your royal invitation to the festivities
(I worked hard to get this you know)
so don't say you weren't officially invited:)
off to London on Monday...
CHEERIO!
XOXOXOX
Suzanne

5 comments:

  1. What a cute post!! Love all the sweet chicks. I looked closely at the cupcakes and it almost looks like the white ears are cut from pieces of gum. Im not sure how that would be possible but that's what it looks like.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in for the wedding week! Love all the cute Easter pics. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Those chicks are adorable :) Um, LOVE the cupcakes but I have no idea how to make the ears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how they made their ears on their bunny cupcakes - but here's how I'm doing mine: http://womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-to-make-bunny-cupcakes.html

    It's a marshmallow cut in half and dipped in pink sprinkles!!! :-)

    Happy Easter!!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable post! I'll be back to join in on the festivities!

    Have a blessed Easter!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites