Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Fun, Marshmallow Love and Photo Fun too...

hey friends, i'm back...
and getting ready for a GREAT summer!
(hey...it HAS to be better than last year, right?)
so.........
HAPPY SUMMER!
if you're looking for a few summer FUN ideas,
look no further than THIS:
 pretty cool, huh?
don't say I never gave you anything.
this poster could SAVE you this summer...hahaha

and have you heard about the 30 Days of Photo Fun?
check it out...

i'm giving it a try but if you know me, there might be a few days 
i miss and have to catch up on photos, like today...
day 1 was actually yesterday:)

day 1-self portrait
  
day 2-favorite shoes
 what can i say...i love wedge sandals...
and FLIP FLOPS!
who cares what they say on What NOT to Wear...
they don't live in Florida...
land of the flip-flop:)
why don't you join in?
i THINK the only rule is you can't use old photos...
because if we could, you KNOW I would have used an old photo
for my self portrait:)

lastly...i LOVE marshmallows.
peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches, 
marshmallow topping, marshmallows in my cocoa,
plain marshmallows, cute marshmallows.
 do you get it?
I LOVE MARSHMALLOWS!!!
so i was really HAPPY (my word of the year:)
to find this sign...
 so CUTE:)

okay lovely friends,
start shooting photos and having some summer fun!
XOXOXOXO
Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. Hi sweet friend! I love your self portrait! I would love to do this 30 day photo challenge. I will play catch up with you and take a photo of me and shoes today! How fun. I may not get to post them every day since I'm heading to camp but I will take the photos and then share them. It's summer time!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! I love wedge sandals too, but marshmallows, NO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures...and marshmellows...peeps are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful, and I love your self portrait! I've tried the 30 day challenge before and failed:( (It was the A-Z challenge). Not nearly as fun as this one though. Love your shoes, just my taste. And I also love peanut butter and fluff! Hope your doing well and having a nice start to summer.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites