Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pumpkins, Leaves, Sweaters and Blessings...Fall Bucket List

Happy Fall Y'All!
i know it's early to some but i just LOVE saying that:)
and you know, they say Fall begins in October.....
but once school starts.....it's Fall Y'all!

so i made my Fall bucket list this morning.
no surprises.....
it's truly that time of year when you want the same ol' thing.
the smell of pumpkin spices and apple pie.
college football on saturday.
crisp fall air.

(actually, I can only DREAM about that one......and i do!:)
see what i mean.......no surprises with my list:)

time to start making some sweater vases like last year.
they were really easy and kinda cute,
if i say so myself:)

do you decorate for Fall?
the easiest thing to do is plaster the house with pretty pumpkins:)
inside AND out.......
if i had a pumpkin patch, i would SOOOO do this.....

and since i like TREATS.......
here are a few of my favorite.

candy corn pretzels!
just dip pretzel sticks in white chocolate
 that you colored and you have these cute little treats!

oh my gosh.......
i LOVE caramel apples.
there are so many cool ways to make them these days that
I'll have to do a blog post sometime.
but here's one that is so stinkin clever i can't stand it:)
pretty self-explanatory, so go for it!
if you're a tiny bit more ambitious, try this.......

Hollow out apples and bake with cinnamon and sugar inside. 
After it's done baking, fill with ice cream and caramel. 
MMMMMMM........

and if you're lucky enough to get those cool, crisp days.......
try making some pumpkin pie white hot cocoa!

there is a recipe out there somewhere but it has a few more ingredients than this LAZY
girl likes......or can remember.
so to keep it simple, use white chocolate instead of chocolate chunks 
to make the cocoa and add pumpkin pie spices.
totally DELICIOUS!
have a LOVELY day!!!
XOXOXOXO
Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. I can not wait for fall-cool weather, sweaters, pumpkins, apples and all the fun stuff you mentioned!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne- I saved several of these ideas here to use this Fall. GREAT post- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne...thanks for following me over @ Truthful Tidbits! And I also wanted to thank you for the sweet comments. You are a "cool" mom and a "cool" blog friend! (I love making new girlfriends!) (:>)

    Love these fall ideas you shared here. I LOVE FALL! It is the best time of year.

    I am gonna try the baked apples with ice cream and caramel sauce for sure! YUMO!

    Have a great day!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE all of this my friend! I so want to try the apple thing...will have to throw a little party just for that ;-)

    Oh, and I am already collecting all of my little pumpkins for decorating!

    Hope you and your family are doing well.

    Love and hugs!
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites