Monday, November 26, 2012

When a Southern Girl Meets Snow........

We are in Michigan for a little
post Thanksgiving/pre Christmas
visit with my mom.



We were hoping to see a few snowflakes
while we were here, so imagine how happy we were to arrive to
snow on the ground.
A little snow.
VERY little...but still snow!
After a long, steamy Florida Summer and Fall,
we see snow.
Miss J was so excited,
she immediately wanted to make snowballs.



Yep, only a southern girl plays in 1/2 inch of snow,
HAPPILY making snowballs with her bare hands!
Yes, Life is good:)

Suzanne
-"Worry about nothing...Pray about everything".

1 comment:

  1. Wow..looks like you had an amazing time I Michigan! I'm from the South too way south...so south that Mexico is about 5 miles...I bet it was beautiful there...I too have family in Michigan..holland mi...fun post!...btw I love your blog..

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites